onsdag 31. oktober 2012

Just for Now


The day Preston Drake figured out that wealthy women paid well for a set of tight abs and a pretty face his life turned around.

The run down rat-infested trailer he had shared with his alcoholic mother and three younger siblings was now only a place he visited to pay the bills and stock the pantry with food.

He no longer worried about his family starving or living without electricity. The money he made entertaining rich older women more than covered his family’s needs and his own. He had it all figured out. Except…

There was this girl.

She was as innocent as he was tainted.

Amanda Hardy wished her knees didn’t get weak when Preston walked into a room. She hated the fact her heart raced when he flashed his smile in her direction. He had a different girl in his bed every night. He was the kind of boy a smart girl ran from. So, why was she coming up with ways to get close to him? Even when it was obvious he wanted to keep her at a distance.

Maybe her heart knew something the world didn’t. Maybe Preston Drake was more than just a pretty face.


Series: Sea Breeze series #4
Author: Abbi Glines
Pages: 304
Reading time: 3.5 hours


Finale the story about Preston and Amanda is out.... I've been looking forward to reading this book ever since I learned that Abbi Glines had started to write this.

Abbi Glines has written another wonderful book. She pulled me in from the first chapter. I was so hot and I was blushing. When Abbi is writing a book she gets you to really feel that you are in the book and live with people who are there.
I sat down to read just a little of the book around ten, when I looked at the clock when I had finished book the time had suddenly become one. The third world war could have happened and I would have been equally focused on the book. So now I sit with a lot of housework and dinner to make before my two children needs to get picked up from kinder garden, I would indulge me with the book tonight after the little ones were put to bed, but now I need to do the housework to night instead.. Sigh!

But back to the book!

That said, I've been waiting for this story for a while and Abbi has made some sneak peaks while I have been waiting. This meant that I got a little idea of ​​what was going to happen in the book, but not quite how.
We meet Amanda and Preston for the first time in Breathe. They are also in the second book Because of Low, while both have very small roles in the third book While It Lasts.

Amanda is a kind friend and a great sister. To me it seems as if she is very tired of being simply kind and try to change a little. She is still very kind to everyone around her and I have become very fond of her.

Preston has been bad boy from the first book, and has always had a flirtatious personality. I like him a lot and was looking forward to finding out his secrets. He has some difficult things going on in his life, and I really think he deserves a break from that life. He is extremely fond of his friends and siblings.

Amanda and Preston have a chemistry that is simply HOT!

The book is based around the wedding of Marcus and Low, which I think may be a bit much, it should have been more about A and P but I understand that they needed to have a way to meet, but I would have loved for them to meet more just the two of them. Maybe a study date or something. There was little about the real story and it was a little hurried. I understand very well that Abbi Glines wanted them to have a happy ending, but I would have liked to learn so much more about them. I would also wish that Preston’s siblings did not moved, although Preston has enough with himself and everyone seems happy about it, I had hoped Amanda and Preston could take care of them together. But I see why Abbi has writhen it that way, it would have been to much for them.

The end of the book was just stupid, oh not really ( just me wanting sooooo much more)...... But really wish we got more about them, what happens next? (But Abbi most likely have a new book right around the corner, so we'll probably hear more)
The book has drama, some action, some tearful scenes, sex scenes and some scenes where you smile and make you happy.

I was glad that we got to hear a little more about the others. I have been waiting and wanting to know more about what’s been has going on with Sadi and Jax.

I can only cross my fingers and hope that maybe Abbi will write a book where it might have some small stories from everyone. And how it goes with all of them, maybe all meet for a celebration and we can read a little about the couples. Hope it ;)

There is also one more question, is there more? Is it Dewayne’s turn to find love? I have not heard anything yet, so we just need to wait and see…

The cover is incredibly nice and I like how happy they look...

The title for me represents something Amanda thinks, but I'm not sure if this is the case, you just have to read it yourself and tell me what you think.

The book gets 4 of 6 from me because it is incredibly good, but it lacks something and I feel that and I said that it is a little too fast.

1 kommentar:

  1. fantasystarsclub.com At Sex resorts Welcome to the Fantasy Stars Club . Its time to experience an adult sex vacation like no other at our exclusive beach front resort in the Caribbean!

    SvarSlett