tirsdag 26. august 2014

Rival

Madoc and Fallon. Two estranged teenagers playing games that push the boundaries between love and war . . .

She's back.

For the three years she's been away at boarding school, there was no word from her. Back when we lived in the same house, she used to cut me down during the day and then leave her door open for me at night.

I was stupid then, but now I'm ready to beat her at her own game . . .

I'm back.

Three years and I can tell he still wants me, even if he acts like he's better than me.


But I won't be scared away. Or pushed down. I'll call his bluff and fight back. That's what he wants, right? As long as I keep my guard up, he'll never know how much he affects me . . .



Series: Fall Away Series
Author: Penelope Douglas
Pages: 368 

I have to say wow!!! Just done with Penelope Douglas new release Rival. I hade a long to do list today and I can say I haven’t done anything. I read the first book in the Fall Away Series when it first came out. And since then I have followed the author and the books like a stalker… Counting down the days until the next book. And finally Madoc my hero has his own book. My heart melted in Bully when Tate over heard him talking to Jared. And of course the tattoo, *swoon* No spoiler here!!  

But okay… Back to the perfection!! Or the book! It had all I want and need in a book. The guessing, the steamy scenes, drama and action… I wanted to bitch-slap Fallon some times, but of course Madoc needs a slap in the head sometimes to… They are the perfect un-perfect couple. When I started the book I couldn’t wait for the roller coaster of feelings I knew would come. (Because the author is just that good) And she didn’t disappoint me. She has my heart with this family. And I say family because that’s is what they are, not just friends. They support each other even when somebody has done something and the others are mad.

Although it is Madoc and Fallon's book we get to reunite with Tate and Jared. We encounter them number of times and they are a good part of the story. We also get to know Jax more. And I have to say I can’t wait for his story because I know this is going to get interesting very fast. And I don’t mean the love affair. Penelope has guarantied something shocking for us when Falling Away comes out..

Now to the love: 

Cover:  5/6
Sexy: 6/6
Length of book: 6/6
Title: Love it! And if you read it you will find out!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar