fredag 14. desember 2012

Wher I Need To Be


Spencer Marshall was done moping. After catching her boyfriend cheating with his secretary, she decides to have a girl's weekend in Vegas with her best friend Ryan. Lady Luck must be looking out for Spencer, because that weekend will change her life forever. Despite what people say, not everything stays in Vegas.
 
Where I Need to Be (B&S Series #1)

Series: B & S series
Pages: 134
Author: Kimberly Knight
Reading time: 3 hours

The book is about Spence and Brandon. First it was a little strange to me that she had a boys name. But it grew on me.

I think the book was very short and the days go to fast. Kimberly Knight chooses not to spend too much time on scenes that could quickly become boring, for me the scene could have been a little longer. The book is exciting and you are pulled in from the first page. I quickly fell in love with Brandon. But I was concerned that there was something he was hiding and I was quick to think about why things were as it was and why he did exactly what he did when he did it. And from chapter 7, I soon realized that something was going to happen. Which twists would Kimberly Knight give us, I was very excited and I guessed many different possibilities. I got one holly shit moment when I finally read what it was that to turn the book upside down.
The story between the two main characters is evolving and it does not take long before the L word is out. But in this story its perfect.

The best scenes in the book are the foreplay scenes. They are long, hot and have a lot of content. I was very disappointed in the short and sometimes the boring sex scenes. They get better the longer you get into the book.

The book has a lot of drama, a little action, hot foreplay scenes and some good sex scenes, a few tear rolling scenes and there is not a lot of humor (which is fine the book does not need it). The book has a lot of what I need to keep reading. And I'm excited to read the sequel. There is no doubt about it!

The cover is hot and I love that body so much.

The title is incredibly nice and I realized later what that meant.

The book gets a 4 from me.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar