søndag 8. april 2012

Love Unscripted


Ryan Christensen just wanted to be an actor. Never in his wildest dreams did he ever think that accepting a role in an unknown film would toss his career into overdrive. His new fame has cost him dearly; anonymity is no longer an option. His fans stalk him, the paparazzi hound him, and Hollywood studios all want a piece of him. Despite all of that, Ryan Christensen craves the most basic of human needs - to have love in his heart and privacy in his life.

Taryn Mitchell, is a realist. She's been feigning contentment, running the family pub in Seaport, Rhode Island, while quietly nursing her own internal heartaches. Her feet are fairly glued to the ground and she doesn't buy into all the hype that has descended on her tiny, coastal town. In her world, men are safe if they're kept at a distance.

Fate has other plans for these two when their paths cross one sunny afternoon. A group of female fans has attacked him, leaving his shirt torn, his face cut, and Ryan in obvious distress. Bonds between them form from the most dramatic of circumstances while jealousy, insecurity, and the stress of his celebrity life try to tear them apart.

Through all the tabloid lies, secrecy, and pressure, can Taryn's peace and Ryan's high-profile insanity live together in harmony? 


Autor: Tina Reber
Series: Love Series
Reading time: 6 hours
Date of reading: August 2011

For the first time since I read Anne Holt when I was in a class of high school, I read a book that is about the habit of human beings. After the book dry period ended three years ago with Twilight, I have only read fantasy books. But I decided to read this because I liked the look of it, and every time I looked at amazon.com for new this book appeared ever time.
This is my new favorite...
It beats ALL of the books I've read so far!
The author is extremely good at making you laugh and cry. There are several places in the book I had laughing tears in my eys.
The love and relationship the main characters have to each other makes me want to find exactly the same thing in this world (seems a bit sorry for my partner now, and all other cohabitants of the reader of this book).
I also got a new view of how celebrities maybe have it when they are persecuted all over by the crazy fans and photographers. (Glad I have a boring life)

I can recommend this book for ALL readers…

Hearts: <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar