mandag 6. august 2012

Easy

A girl who believes trust can be misplaced, promises are made to be broken, and loyalty is an illusion. A boy who believes truth is relative, lies can mask unbearable pain, and guilt is eternal. Will what they find in each other validate their conclusions, or disprove them all?

When Jacqueline follows her longtime boyfriend to the college of his choice, the last thing she expects is a breakup two months into sophomore year. After two weeks in shock, she wakes up to her new reality: she's single, attending a state university instead of a music conservatory, ignored by her former circle of friends, and failing a class for the first time in her life.

Leaving a party alone, Jacqueline is assaulted by her ex's frat brother. Rescued by a stranger who seems to be in the right place at the right time, she wants nothing more than to forget the attack and that night--but her savior, Lucas, sits on the back row of her econ class, sketching in a notebook and staring at her. Her friends nominate him to be the perfect rebound.

When her attacker turns stalker, Jacqueline has a choice: crumple in defeat or learn to fight back. Lucas remains protective, but he's hiding secrets of his own. Suddenly appearances are everything, and knowing who to trust is anything but easy.


Author: Tammara Webber
Pages: 304
Reading time: 7 hours

I quickly fell in love with this book and the story. I think the story started violently and this is not a book I would recommend young teens. For me this is a book for older teens and up.

Tammara Webber is a really good writer and I love her books. The first series her character is very young. But in this they are older and this book in relation to the other, more sexual, and has a lot more intimate scenes. And I must say that I think Tammara does a very good job in this genre too.

Jacqueline is a bit innocent in some parts of his mind at a time, but learning fast. She is almost exposed to some of the worst thing you can experience and this affects me as a reader the whole story. I have not experienced something like that myself. But its still hard to read about.

Lucas can get to be my tutor in and out of bed if he wants. Smart, handsome, nice body and teach women to defend themselves. No one can say no to such a man!

The book has almost everything a great book (in my eyes then) should have: romance, humor, hot scenes, drama and some action.
It lacks the sad tearful part. For some, maybe it will be, but for me it was not. Not that it is negative in this book. I like it the way it is...

The cover is really cool and I like the way they look at each other and he holds her face, and the tattoo… Yum!

The title is perfect and you realize why at the end of the book!

I recommend anyone who likes to read about hot and smart man this book. You will not regret it and after all it is rumored the book will become international, and it may be possible to get it in Norway too. If you do not have the magical e-book version.

The book gets me 5 of 6

Want to follom Tammara? Klik HER and fint her under T



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar