onsdag 22. august 2012

Intuition

I don’t open my eyes so I can’t see him, but I can smell him. He thickens the air I breathe, choking me with his scent…his aroma. I shiver. I have to resist. If I’m not strong, then I will be relegated to the same fate as this predator whose sickness infects me even now. But now, I crave him and he knows that; he has been counting on my need to end the gnawing pain. How he would savor my surrender. I’m alive, but how much longer will it take until I beg him not to be?




Series: The Premonition
Author: Amy A. Bartol
Pages: 388

Spoiler, spoiler ... If you haven’t read the first book then you should consider if it is wise to read further down this page!


This is the second book in this extremely good series of Amy Bartol.

Oh .... I'm in love with Reed just so everybody knows. Give me a possessive angel everyday :) LOVE IT!!

This book is more exciting than the other and it's so much more action.

The entire book is only action really. It happens all the time. From the beginning of the book to the end of the book. The relationship between Evie and Reed is stronger than ever. This is also a bit sad because Evie makes some stupid choices that perhaps she shouldn’t be thinking about doing. She feels she must protect everyone around her and might do the opposite, and do so much stupid things she should know that she shouldn’t do.
I tore my hair quite often and got the urge to scream in frustration many times, over why she does what she does. Evie is a much stronger person in this book. She goes through quite a lot of hurt and tears rolled a couple of times because she goes true a lot of painful things.

I'm still in love with the series and was extremely happy that I had book number three in the series ready as soon as I was done with this book.

The first book is to be read before you read this, and you must read this one to...

The cover is again unique and I love it. Love the red feather and what it symbolizes in the books.

This book gets a 6 out of 6, this book has left everything needed for me to love it.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar