torsdag 4. oktober 2012

Reflected in You


Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn't stay away. I didn't want to. He was my addiction... my every desire... mine.

My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful... except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity. We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession...



Series: Crossfire series, book 2
Author: Sylvia Day
Pages: 432
Reading time: 5.5 hours

I am speechless.... I really don’t  know what to write or where to begin... So I'll write what I think.

After this end, I am speechless ... Oh my god!! It was quiet around me and I just sat still.

The book is a thousand times better than the first. It has everything but a thousand times more action, hotter and wilder sex, no good book without a lot of drama and my tears rolled more than usual.

I have a brand new feeling that I never had before in a book, SHOCK...

I thought the worst that would happen all the time ... It was a tough and sensitive book and I had no idea how it would end.

Do I say the same thing all the time, and I apologize for that, but WOW!

Sylvia has written a book that everyone wants to read...

It is very sad knowing that I have to wait until December to get the last book and know what happens at last...

The book gets 10 out of 6 just because I want to!

So good is it, but of course you have to read the first before you start this, otherwise you don’t understand anything.. The first book is Bared to You 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar